My photo
Florida, United States

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Zoo Fun Run - 2009/02/18 (1.68 mi@14:07)

In preparations for the Stingray Shuffle 3K in a few weeks, The Running Zone is hosting three fun runs at the Brevard Zoo over the next three Wednesdays. The goal is to get the animals somewhat acclimated to people running through the zoo. Even with my knee aching, I decided to give it a try with Mrs. Larry Who. The course is very twisty and is made up of every surface you can think off: dirt, concrete, pavers, mulch, brush, etc. I did manage to make it the whole way, but I could hardly walk afterwards. This knee thing is starting to make me mad! This will be a very slow race given the number of turns and the uneven terrain. I'm still on the fence about actually running in this one. I guess I'll wait and see how the knee is progressing before I decide.

Zoo Fun Run - 2009/02/18

No comments: