My photo
Florida, United States

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Run 11/22/2008 2.55 mi@22:33

Well the cold weather is still here and it is really windy this morning. Going over the causeway the first time was more difficult than usual since we were running straight into the wind. I wanted to take it easy today since I have a race tomorrow night, so I cut the distance down to about 2.5 miles. Coming back over the causeway with the wind was much easier, and with the bright sunshine I actually felt warm. The group enjoyed a "Box O Joe" from Dunkin Donuts after we finished. Cedric was there taking pictures, so hopefully I can get a few of them to post.

UPDATE: Here are some pictures from this morning:


The group that battled the weather and showed up (minus Cedric since he was taking the picture)!


Going up the causeway the first time, straight into the wind. Motionbased shows that the winds were averaging 14 miles an hour at that time.


Just after the turning point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Larry. Great job keeping record. It'll suit you very well. And nice job setting up the sitemeter.

I posted the run too (I'll have to send you a link via email).

Good luck on your race tomorrow night :)