My photo
Florida, United States

Saturday, January 24, 2009

HFMC 5K

This was the race where everybody was gunning to beat me. After I posted the 21:49 at Disney a couple of weeks ago, I became the target for the running group. Well, I couldn't stand up to the challenge today! I finished at 21:51, just 2 seconds slower than Disney, but everybody else had awesome days. They claim my time motivated them to do their best. I'm satisfied with my time, especially given that I am working my tail off in camp. I'm sure those repeats that I did Thursday night had some kind of negative impact on my time. I won't peak until April/May, so we will see what happens then.

Results



I forgot to hit the stop button on my watch again, so the time and distance is a little off compared to the official time.

No comments: